365 days zoomed by so fast it’s hard for me to grab hold of any. I came to realize that as we age, time flies really. 24 hours a day seem like days when i was a child - watching my parents go to work & rolling eyes at my brothers hanging out with their group of friends. Does that apply to you?
2010 has been an ah-mazing year for me. Seriously a blast i’d love to live a year that great once again. No doubt there were tremendous pain in between but hey life is not a bed full of roses and we’ll eventually pull through those hard days.
There are so much to recollect of the year 2010, just to name a few : I’ve…
- became a shopaholic (still am but more sensible).
- cried and sniff and sob a lot.
- prayed a thousand million time.
- had my many first times (enter a pub & almost had to overnight at a hotel room, Easter celebration, birthday away from home, first trekking session, emceed for an event, organize BBQ Party)
- awesome fireworks with my girls.
- attended RWMF with my darlings.
- happily lose in a bowling tournament.
- stayed up late to watch World Cup with famwilee.
Sorry there’re still quite a number of them i’d like to share :
- learnt more about autistics.
- learnt to assemble cupboards & handle heavy machines (ooh how much i enjoy those).
- completed Foundation studies in Curtin (awww-some year!)
- almost gave up & thought of dropping out from first year degree.
- met a group of university friends whom i call family away from home.
- earned myself CSM first year (rejected) & TAR full scholarship (Praise the Lord!)
- made a trip to KL, Medan, Brunei, Batang Air & Penang.
Phew. What an eventful year i had. I’ve been shone with abundant blessings from above and am certainly more than a blessed child of God. Thank you Lord for my great family, beautiful friends and good health.
Signing off with a teragram of love.